- The tenancy is between you and the landlord. I only act as an intermediary when concluding the rental agreement. The rental begins on the day of arrival at 5 p.m., the end of the rental period is the day of departure at 10 a.m. or by arrangement
- When concluding the rental agreement, a deposit of the total amount is due, which is to be paid to the agent or, in some cases, directly to the owner. You will then receive a binding rental confirmation (voucher) on behalf of the landlord. Please pay the rest of the rent to the landlord by bank transfer.
- Cancellation deadlines:
– No fees for cancellations before 181 days, only bank fees.
– 40% fee for cancellations between 180 days and 31 days
– 95% fee for cancellations between the 30th day before arrival and the date of arrivalIf the arrival is not possible due to another pandemic, the booking can be postponed to another period or to the coming year or the deposit + any final amount already paid will be refunded.
- If the agent cannot give the already confirmed accommodation for reasons beyond his control, he will inform the customer immediately and, if possible, make other or similar accommodation available. Where this is not possible or the customer does not agree, MyToscana or the owner can refund your deposit. The customer waives any further claims from the time the deposit is returned and any contractual penalty.
- I recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- As the tenant, you are liable to the landlord for any damage caused by you, your roommates and guests.
- If the booked apartment / house no longer meets the conditions of the contract, or in the event of force majeure, I reserve the right to withdraw from the contract or to change the booking. In this case I will try to offer you a replacement apartment. If this does not work, you will receive all payments back. Further claims for compensation are excluded.
- In any case, for whatever reason, my liability is limited to the amount of the rental price.
- The holiday homes and apartments are privately owned, furnishings and fittings correspond to the standards customary in the country. The landlord is responsible for the proper handover of the rental property.
- Access to animals is prohibited without prior permission. Dogs must be kept on a leash. Dog owners are required to clean up after their pets.No tents, trailers, or mobile homes allowed Dogs must be kept on a leash
More people than authorized by the agent are not allowed to use the villa.
No unauthorized rollaway beds are allowed
No parties without prior approval are allowed
The music or another source of noise can be produced until midnight and at a volume that does not disturb you.
DO NOT use any flammable material / liquid to start a fire. DO NOT use candles or smoke inside the villa.
Never leave fire unattendedIt is absolutely forbidden to drive cars or motorcycles or on the terrace and in the gardens.
- At the end of the stay, WASTE must be thrown by the CUSTOMER in the appropriate bins on the main streets.Please do not throw rubbish in front of the house at night as there are animals nearbyDO NOT drink tap water
Please do not waste water as Tuscany has serious water problems.
- There is no lifeguard for the swimming pool
Swimming pools are not included at the time of signing this booking form
Use of the pool is only permitted for people who can swim and live in the villa that is part of the pool.
No diving allowed or running in the pool area
Children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult when using the pool
No animals allowed in the pool
It is forbidden to use the pool if you have an infectious disease
You must not swim while the pool is being cleaned
No electrical devices allowed in or near the pool
No swimming in storms or bad weather
No stones or sharp objects may be placed in the pool
It is forbidden to touch technical parts of the pool or to put products into the water.
Do not swim after meals
The pool and tap water are not potable
DO NOT use the pool between 8 p.m. and 9 a.m.
Infants and babies MUST wear diapers to use the pool
1. MyToscana would like to inform the customer that there is a swimming pool in the property
2. There is no lifeguard and the use of the swimming pool and even the eventual barbecues, fireplaces, etc. involves risks and dangers that the customer brings with him when signing
3. Document, acknowledge, and take full responsibility on behalf of yourself and the other members of the group